With our factory trained technicians, your Mitsubishi is in very safe hands at Colm Hanly Motors.
Your vehicle will get our multi-point vehicle health check and all outstanding factory software updates when required.
We only use genuine Mitsubishi parts so you get the best quality service at the best price, while maintaining the vehicle’s warranty.
After the service is completed, you will receive our FREE check sheet with the health status of the vehicle and details of any future work if needed.
Our aim is to make sure you get the best possible experience from owning your Mitsubishi, while keeping it in excellent condition.
We started out as an independent garage in 2015 at Colm Hanly Motors and still thrive in this area today.
We are one of the largest garages in the area and service all makes and models of cars, vans and 4x4s for a variety of businesses and customers.
All vehicles going through our workshop get our FREE multi-point health check while a service or routine maintenance is being performed.
We give the utmost care and attention to your vehicle and have an excellent track record in looking after all of our new or existing customers.
If you want to have your vehicle properly looked after without worrying if you got value for money, or are tired of not getting those problems sorted,
well then fear no more – honesty and quality work is our policy.
Mitsubishi Parts & Accessories
We carry a large stock of genuine parts and accessories for over the counter sales so, if you are a garage/body shop, our team is here to help you 6 days a week.
If we don’t have what you require in stock, we can order the parts before 3.30pm and receive an overnight delivery – so you have the parts you need the very next day.
Mitsubishi also do a wide range of accessories for their vehicles, from styling parts to tow-bars and a large selection of tonneau covers. Just ask our team for a brochure
to suit your vehicle and we can order and fit to your liking.
We’re not just your normal garage at Colm Hanly Motors; we offer a huge range of special services like no other.
We have heavily invested in the proper tools and equipment to serve a wide range of customers with attention to detail.
Please take a look at what we can provide below.
- Crash and Body repairs plus scratch and dent removal.
- Valeting and paint restoration with special paint protection.
- Specialist diagnostic using Texa, Bosch, Delphi, and Carmanscan diagnostic tools.
- Brake & Suspension testing machine with shaker lift for wear detection in joints or arms.
- Air-Conditioning service with leak detection for both R134A and R1234YF gases.
- Vehicle interior sanitation to kill bugs and germs living inside your vehicle.
- BG products engine cleaning, for the air intake system and the oil system.
- Alloy wheel straightening machine to straighten bent or buckled wheels.